Important information for Florida Credit Union Visa Cardholders:
In an effort to enhance our Visa credit card program, Florida Credit Union is implementing system updates. You will now have full access to your credit card account from within online banking or the FCU app, payments will be processed faster, and you will notice a different look and feel of card management within online and mobile banking, as well as a new statement layout.
Depending on your payment method, you may be affected by other changes.
FCU Visa Credit Card Payment Options:
Please note: Payment by phone will no longer be available beginning Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
To make a payment from a Florida Credit Union account:
- Transfer from a Florida Credit Union checking or savings account within FCU Anywhere (online or mobile banking)
- INFO 24 will be available for transfers from your FCU checking or savings account (1-800-284-1144, option 1)
To make a payment from another financial institution using a card or account number:
- Payments can be made through FCU’s online payment system, SmartPay.
To make a payment by mail, please use the new address below:
Florida Credit Union
P.O. Box 5549, Gainesville, FL 32627
Please be sure to update this information with your bill pay provider(s)
Please make a note of these additional updates:
- Payment Mailing Address
- P.O. Box 5549, Gainesville, FL 32627 (Please be sure to update this information with bill pay providers)
- Important Phone Numbers
- Lost/Stolen Phone Number - 866-820-8791
- Activation/PIN Phone Number - 866-985-2273
Members will be able to access points through the new CU Rewards login at https://www.curewards.com/Login.
- For the new login, if you have previously accessed CU Rewards, you can use "Forgot Password" or "Forgot User ID" to login. If you have not accessed CU Rewards before, please use the register button.
For Commercial Cardholders:
Following the transition, here are some of the changes you can expect in your statements:
- Instead of receiving a single statement with all cards on your account, you will now receive an individual statement for each card.
- All statements will be mailed to the primary account name/address on file (this is usually the business address)
- Please Note: When mailing in a payment, you will need to be indicate how the payment should be allocated, this is particularly important when the payment does not equal the balance due.
- For questions regarding your FCU Commercial Credit Card, please call 800.284.1144 and select option 2
For Secondary Cardholders:
Secondary cardholders will receive a new card, beginning the week of July 6, 2020. The new card will be attached to the same credit line, but, for security purposes, secondary cardholders will be issued a new card number.
Your current card will work until the expiration date listed on the card. However, we suggest activating your new card before your current card expires to prevent any lapse.