All FCU locations are open for business.
Florida Credit Union has been a vital part of North and Central Florida for over 65 years, and while others may come and go, we remain a stable financial institution within our community. Please rest assured we are addressing the economic and financial impact this may have on us all. Our team remains dedicated to you, our members, and is available to help any way we can.
A special message from Danny Wuerffel to our members:
Emergency Relief Offers
- We have lowered our rates and added terms on personal loans
- No payment for 90 days1 for select loan2 types
- Loan assistance programs are available
- We provide quick and local decisioning
Call or visit us to get started.
What FCU is Doing in Response to COVID-19
We remain committed to providing high-level member service for our members. We are taking the following measures in response to the coronavirus:
- Follow the CDC and local authorities guidelines and mandates.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation efforts in our branches (including ATM screens and keypads) and corporate office
- Reinforcing the importance of healthy habits for our employees;
- Added hand sanitizers throughout all branches and corporate office
- Limiting business-related employee air travel until further notice
- Modifying, postponing or cancelling large meetings; and
- Enhanced risk monitoring and management.
What you can do:
- Online & Mobile Banking – Florida Credit Union members have access to their accounts without visiting a branch through online banking and the mobile app. If you have not already done so, now is a good time to set up electronic access to your accounts by registering for online banking and/or downloading the Florida Credit Union mobile app:
- Direct Deposit and Bill Pay – You may also want to consider services like direct deposit for your paychecks, recurring deposits, and automatic electronic bill pay to make the management of your finances easier and more efficient, while limiting your physical contact with the public.
- ATMs – Don't forget that you can view your account information and access your money completely free at any STAR Network, Presto! (accessible at any Publix store), or Florida Credit Union ATM 24/7.
Watch out for scams:
As more people migrate to digital channels of communication at this time, be extra vigilant against fraud. Be on the lookout for any suspicious messages such as medical supply scams, IRS tax scams, and fraudulent donation sites encouraging you to share sensitive information such as your social security number, account username and password. FCU will never ask you to prove who you are through texts, email or phone calls. If you suspect a fraudster is acting as Florida Credit Union to gain access to your sensitive information, please do not hesitate to contact us in our call center or send information to firstname.lastname@example.org
For current information about coronavirus-related scams, view this helpful link from the Federal Trade Commission.
- Update Contact Information – Make sure your contact information is current —especially your mailing address, primary email, and the best phone number we can use to reach you. You can update this information by logging into online banking, in person, or by calling us.
- Check social media – Follow FCU on social media, read our email communications, and check back here for the most up-to-date information.
- Contact Us – You can always call us during business hours to speak directly with a credit union representative (352) 377-4141, or toll free at (800) 284-1144.
Follow CDC Updates – Stay up to date with the latest news surrounding coronavirus from the CDC.
Third Round of Stimulus Payments: Direct deposit stimulus payments scheduled for March 24 were released early, and the funds are available now. Learn more from the IRS.
For our business members:
UPDATE 7/27/2021: Our loan forgiveness platform is now open!
UPDATE 3/30/2021: Effective April 1, 2021, FCU will no longer accept new PPP loan applications.
UPDATE 1/11/2021: FCU will start accepting 2nd Draw SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Applications on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. Get started here.
UPDATE 1/1/2021: On December 27, legislation affecting the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) was signed into law. FCU is preparing to accept new PPP loan applications under the new rules, pending final SBA guidance and preparation.
Members who are FCU PPP loan holders can learn more about requesting loan forgiveness here.
This page will continue to be updated; please check back to stay informed.
1. Terms apply. Subject to credit approval.
2. New loans only. Not valid for current FCU loans.